Synthesis Gravel Alloy Rear Wheel
Where Comfort Meets Performance.
With enhanced stability and traction, Synthesis Gravel wheels provide optimal performance for adventurous gravel rides that demand durability and reliability. These wheelsets are crafted to last, making them excellent for long-distance rides and rugged adventures.
- Wheels sold individually not in sets.
- Tuned Alloy Wheel System for gravel riding on even the most challenging terrain.
- Compliant tuned front and rear wheels improve handling and maximize grip and control in turns.
- Wide 26.5mm inner rim width optimized to support tires from 40mm-48mm, providing increased tire volume and contact patch for maximized grip in turns, while also adding sidewall stability.
- Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength.
Synthesis Gravel rear wheels come equipped with either XDR or HG Road freehub bodies. Both of these road-length freehub bodies may be adapted for MTB cassette spacing with a 1.85mm spacer. In addition, we offer Microspline freehub bodies separately, available here. For more information about freehub and cassette compatibility, please refer to the manufacturer of your drivetrain.
- Magazzino basso, 4 articoli rimasti
- Inventario in arrivo